Sunday, January 02, 2011

I'm starving.

So I haven't formally said,
Happy New Year everybody!
(:
Feels odd that 2010 is over.

I've been having the most insane sleeping hours in the past few days.
Think sleeping as late as 8.35am and waking up as late as 5.35pm,
yes I'm practically nocturnal.

I don't even remember seeing the sun for more than a couple of hours each day.
Hahaha.

So the last few days of 2010 was spent going out with FACT, having an overnight baking party at Salad's and watchnight service.
Everybody loved the Whoopie Pies (:

Talked all through New Year's night with Lynnie, Jacq, Salad, Glenn and Glenn friends at HollandV.

Had Claypot rice with Salad, Lynnie, Nathanael and Zijie at Clementi yesterday.
And Zijie's back from Europe!
Only an idiot like him detests that place.

Work starts tomorrow,
I was hoping they'll say it was off in lieu of New Year's Day or something.
Oh well.

No comments: